Following is an excerpt from a weekly subscription I subscribe to. Found it to be thought provoking when you consider these six items in broad terms. Enjoy!
THE SIX MISTAKES OF MAN
1. The illusion that personal gain is made up of crushing others.
2. The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed.
3. Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it.
4. Refusing to set aside trivial preferences.
5. Neglecting development and refinement of the mind, while not acquirring the habit of reading and studying.
6. Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.
~ Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 B.C. - 43 B.C.)
All the best,